First I must start by saying that I much prefer the old package on the RX65's and GX65's verse the new packaging on the new Pro Series. They have gone back to the 6x, 8x, & 10x (Range vs. others in its class)
PRO 100 - 6x the range of others in its class
PRO 200 - 6x the range of others in its class
PRO 300 & PRO 500 - 10x the range of others in its class
What exactly (In its class) is beyond me but as you get to the higher end models its clear they are saying sensitivity increases.
I have only unpacked the PRO-300 so far and I can say.
1. There is no user manual. Strange but they only include a quick reference card and a link to the Beltronics website if you want to download a manual.
2. The Smart Coiled cord was replaced with the newer Combo Smart Cord (Half Straight & Half Coiled)
3. There is no more support for KU Band.
4. The is still KA Band USA or International Mode
5. They no longer include a carrying case
I like the new rubberized black finish on the new models:
And you can see they did change the bubble lens which was on the GX65 and other newer models:
I have not driven with it yet but I will take it for a drive tonight to see if the increase in range is noticeable in real world driving.